- Lab analysis of incoming raw materials to confirm their compliance with technical and quality specifications
- Tank blending from 55-gallon to 24,000-gallon capacity and beyond
- Blending of technically challenging emulsions
- Blending and packaging viscous materials (Brookfield viscosities up to 10,000 cP, hot room available as well)
- Proprietary blending
- Blending and packaging EPA registered products
Custom Chemical Blending - Our Signature Offering
At SolvChem Custom Packaging Division, contract chemical blending services are our signature offering. We have the capabilities and expertise necessary to take on the most challenging blending projects while meeting each customer’s specific criteria. From custom blending and packaging to warehouse storage and delivery, we offer a complete range of services that make us an ideal business partner for all of your chemical needs. We’re seen as a leader in the chemical blending industry, and for good reason.
What can SolvChem Custom Packaging Division do for you? As a highly regarded custom blending and packaging company, we offer custom blending services to produce chemical products to your exact specifications. With our customer-centric approach to filling orders, we can ensure that the chemical blending process is simple and effective — from start to finish. From standard chemical blending services to chemical warehousing, we offer comprehensive turnkey solutions that help you meet your chemical needs.
Contact Us or call us now at 832-500-3960
A Chemical Blending Company With World-Class Capabilities
SolvChem Custom Packaging Division is home to the most skilled and committed chemists in the chemical blending industry. As a leading chemical blending company, SolvChem Custom Packaging Division has earned a reputation for unmatched quality and attention to detail — especially when it comes to our premier chemical blending services. This is in large part due to our impressive capabilities: Not only do we have vast chemical blending resources and an innovative facility, but we back that with a high level of expertise.
Our capabilities range from traditional solvent blends to custom blending and packaging. We are able to meet even the most complex customer requirements. SolvChem Custom Packaging Division has the equipment and know-how to handle traditional solvent blends, as well as water-based emulsion blends. Our blend tanks and packaging lines can process products with up to 10,000 cP Brookfield Viscosity. We offer confidentiality agreements to protect your specialty formulas, so your orders and end products are always in the safest hands possible. We take no chances in chemical blending, and neither should you. Our customers know that their chemicals are in safe hands with SolvChem Custom Packaging Division.
Whatever your chemical blending needs may be, we’ve got you covered. Our chemical expertise combined with state-of-the-art custom chemical blending equipment also allows us to perform the following high-quality services:
- Our state-of-the-art facility gives us the tools and means to meet your specifications every time. We have the right tools for quality lab analysis, custom chemical blending, packaging, storing and distribution — all under one roof.
- Our team is what makes the difference. SolvChem Custom Packaging Division is home to some of the most qualified chemists and materials handlers in this industry. We stand apart because of our passion and commitment to customer service.
- Our custom approach to chemical blending means you can come to us with complex chemical blending needs, and we can get it done for you.
- Our helpful and knowledgeable staff is ready and waiting to hear about your chemical blending project, so contact us today and learn more about our custom blending and packaging services.
Why SolvChem Custom Packaging Division?
In the chemical blending industry, SolvChem Custom Packaging Division stands apart from the competition because of our commitment to taking on the toughest challenges and getting it right every time. To name just a few reasons our customers stand behind our services:
Contact Us or call us now at 832-500-3960